Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Introducing...


I have been making jewelry since I was child. I always enjoy doing something creative and incorporating new and unusual materials. Two years ago my father started making jewelry to give him something to do in his retirement. My line has always been part of Twilight Soaps & Gifts, but in the last year or so, it's really been coming into it's own. I started using unique materials like aircraft parts, safety wire, and other finding to create one of kind creations and it just didn't fit in with Twilight Soaps & Gifts anymore. My dad's line, Pacific Shores Stone Works was having trouble gaining visibility on its own and we got to the point were it seemed like a wonderful idea to merge forces and create one line! That's when we came up with raDesigns!

The name is simple, but we hope the line and each of our distinct collections will be memorable!

We started an etsy shop and have just a few things listed, but you can expect more to come from us very soon with a launch party, website, and more! I want to thank everyone for their support over the years for all of my ventures! I hope you will enjoy our new company as much as we enjoy creating the pieces for it!


hand crafted necklace pic by Heather Lea
hand woven hoops

No comments:

Vintage Earring Magnet

Vintage Earring Magnet