Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010

Wow, I can hardly believe its 2010 already. I haven't had much to report on the last few weeks with the holiday's and everything, so here goes.

One of the boutiques that was carrying my line has closed due to the economy- Bare Boutique in Burnsville. It's so sad to see so many wonderful small businesses closing because of lack of support/business. I really want to help make a change, especially for Women. In the next month or two Twilight Soaps will be embarking on a series of networking meetings for women to have a place to gather and get ideas from other like minded women. Lets face it, we all (Small business owners) have to stick together, now more then ever! Stay tuned for more information!

Twilight Soaps & Gifts will also be participating in Minnesota's Winter Carnival Fashion show as a vendor and I am super excited. I participated last year and had a great time! There were a lot of great people to meet and good food and fashions to be had! I am planning to bring some of my new products including the sugar scrub and hopefully a digital display!

http://www.winter-carnival.com/

I hope you all have a wonderful start to 2010!

No comments:

Vintage Earring Magnet

Vintage Earring Magnet