Thursday, June 3, 2010

Too Long

Wow, has it really been April 12th since my last post??? Way too long! I had some fabulous things in the works for my next posts, including a 3 part series on affordable weddings in the Twin Cities..so stay tuned for that, hopefully I will finish part one tomorrow.

As for the rest of the things, soap and all...I have a new scent coming out for the Summer- Cucumber Mint! Should be nice and inviting for the hot Minnesota Summer ahead!

Now onto more important things....

I wanted to find a way to help out with the Gulf Oil Spill, so for every purchase on my etsy site I will donate 20% to the efforts at one of the two websites-

http://www.nwf.org/Wildlife/Wildlife-Conservation/Threats-to-Wildlife/Oil-Spill/Oil-Spill-Restoration-Fund.aspx

It's just one way, Twilight Soaps & Gifts can help give back to the environment one purchase at a time!

Thanks for reading!
Cheers!

www.twilightsoaps.etsy.com


No comments:

Vintage Earring Magnet

Vintage Earring Magnet