Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello and Welcome to Twilight Soaps & Gifts.

All of my soaps and jewlery are hand crafted in Minnesota. I started making my own soaps because I became frustrated with over priced bath products that irritated my skin...it soon grew into more than just soaps!

My Twilight Soaps line offers Hand Milled soaps for your face and body, body wash, lotions, Solid perfumes, Lip balms & Lip Gloss and more. All of my products are specially made with my own unique formulas.

I am pleased to announce that my Soy Lotion is now PARABEN FREE!

I also have a wonderfully unique Girls line called Angel Girl Essential Spa Collection created by myself and friend Kim. It features cupcake shaped soaps, glitter lotion, Bath Fizzy Powder, glitter lip gloss and more. It's perfect for that special little girl in your life.

I also offer custom made Jewelry from funky and casual to classy and elegant. If you are looking for something specific to fit any occasion, send me and email with your ideas and we can work on a unique, one of a kind pieces just for you!

You will also find decorative match boxes, vintage earring magnets, and more!

Coming soon- Hand Beaded serving utensils!

No comments:

Vintage Earring Magnet

Vintage Earring Magnet